Friday, October 10, 2014

The Hatter's Facebook Page has FINALLY Arrived!

Lots and lots... AND LOTS of peer pressure and a very enlightening conversation with Kim, one of the key people spearheading the Made in Maui County Festival, has prompted me to tackle the task of finishing my Mad Hatter of Maui Facebook page.

Now you're gonna ask me for the little blue-and-white "f" button as a link to the page...

And I'm gonna have to say to you, "Hey, relax - this ain't the mainland." Facebook isn't set up like Blogger and there some similarities and many, many differences but in due time, I'll have them all under my belt and it'll be like walking a chewing gum while patting my head and rubbing my tummy....


So please bear with me and check back often to see the progress for yourself!

Aloha,

MH

Mark Hordyszynski or Mad Hatter... you decide...

No comments:

Post a Comment