Sunday, January 15, 2012

Week No. 2 and Still Going Strong

The second week of 2012 has come and gone. It went rather quickly and reflecting upon my accomplishments, unless I jot them down, my recent memory seems to fade, or at least condense events into smaller units of thought, and I feel like I haven't accomplished anything...

I think I was bitten by a tick! Oh my!

Harvested the Hawaiian chili peppers from my container garden and made chili pepper water - WOW! potent stuff - I'm storing it in a glass jar as I'm afraid it might just eat right through a plastic one.

Made my own poke - I shall never buy store made poke ever again as mine was so onolicious! Now I want Sam Choy's (my favorite Hawaiian chef) Poke cookbook. I'll look for that when my sister is here to visit in February and we're out shopping.

Started some new designs... got storage containers to organize my CD collection, had a brilliant idea to make my hats with two slits in the brim and make them for dogs... soliciting new accounts (one is promising), and all in all, counting my blessings and being thankful for the existence I have created.


No comments:

Post a Comment