Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Apologies; Peacock on my Roof; Yum!

Apologies for not being able to post the tutorial for the Clutch Me Purse as quickly as I had anticipated. I am preparing for my dad and sister to arrive tomorrow and I have been furiously cleaning and preparing for their arrival. And I doubt that I'll have time during their 2 week stay to post the instructions as I have vowed to also take some much needed time off to look anew-revisit-experience the wonderful place where I live. If you are ABSOLUTELY chomping at the bit to get started on a purse, the instructions have been attached as link on my Designer Inspiration page on the Michael Miller Fabrics website.

Simply click here: CLUTCH ME

Peacock on my Roof: a peacock wandered on the property where I live. My landlord, Kristina, and her little boy Gray, came out of their house in pursuit of taking some photos. I suppose in an effort to elude his paparazzi, the peacock flew onto the roof of my cottage. Priceless.


Yum!
Shrimp Salad in a Sour Cream-Mayo Dressing with Green Onions, Celery and Dill 
on a Mana Foods Croissant; Black Sesame Seeds. 
Local Cucumber and Tomato. Wakami (Seaweed) Salad.

2 comments:

  1. Mark,
    I absolutely love your beadwork fabrics, but I cannot find them anywhere. I am a Native American-Ojibwe, and would love to use the fabric to make drum bags and other traditional type bags. Please let me know where I can get your fabric. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aloha White Bear,

      You can do a search for a store locator on the Michael Miller Fabrics website (michaelmillerfabrics.com). The fabrics do not ship until next month so I don't know if any information is available yet. You can always call the NY office 212-704-0774 and ask for customer service.

      This is the best I can do for now... please let me know how it goes. Thanks for taking an interest in my work! Please send me some photos of your bags and I'll be sure to post them on my blog!

      Best,

      Mark

      Delete